top of page

Talk To A Counselor

If you are confused or troubled by what you are experiencing in your relationship, you should talk with a professional counselor (all services are free) in order to get clarity and help you make a decision about next steps.


Find professional assistance by calling the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-7233. Chat with a NDVH service provider and find the domestic violence services nearest you.

If you are in immediate danger, call 911.

Excerpt from booklet, You Are Not Alone, God Is With You available from ACDVO, email


bottom of page